This strategy helps you lose weight and be happy
Tag Archives | Principle #9
This Is 40 (ish) is a project by Chatelaine Magazine that helped me tell my story in the hopes of helping others who have a complicated relationship with food.
Bad situations can bring out the best in people. Read how the Jian Ghomeshi scandal turned a CBC reporter into a better broadcaster and how my life improved thanks to my eating disorder.
3 strategies to help you overcome painful experiences
Can Shawn Simoes recover?
Weight and self esteem are serious issues
Martin Short shares how to build self esteem – important in reaching and maintaining a healthy weight.
Dr. Steve Hirsch’s new book focuses on flexible weight loss.
Plastic sewn onto your tongue is not a sustainable weight loss choice (or any fun!)
What is fat? Find an empowering alternative to banning the word ‘fat’
Ask Me a Question
- Meredith Healey: My turning point March 14, 2017
- Can you snack and lose weight? March 2, 2017
- Common Weight-Loss Misconception Solution: Advocate for yourself September 30, 2016
- Common Weight-loss Misconception #5: Tomorrow will be different August 31, 2016
- Common Weight-loss Misconception #4: Your weight-loss strategy is right July 9, 2016
- Toronto Wildlife Centre – Get in the experts! June 13, 2013
- Stop grazing! March 29, 2016
- Steel cut oats teach us the basics February 14, 2016
- Eating fat helps you lose weight April 8, 2016
- Lena Dunham’s Food Diary April 17, 2016
Never Miss a Post
This website is dedicated to anybody who has felt separated from their true self because they're preoccupied (a little bit or a lot) by their weight. The 10 Principles support you in reaching and maintaining a healthy weight while you go after all your other goals.
"There's no substitute for life experience"
I came across this quote here:
Educate people with The 10 Principles so they can focus their time, resources and unique potential on their interests and using them to make a difference. I'm passionate about prevention.
I am not a doctor. This is my experience. I'm sharing what I learned because it's the information I was looking for when I was trying to lose weight. I'm passionate about prevention.