Meredith Healey overcomes anorexia and shares her turning point.
Tag Archives | eating disorder
Can you snack? Yes. But there’s a healthy approach that makes all the difference.
Common Weight-loss Misconception #3: If you think your daughter has an eating disorder don’t intervene
Are you worried your daughter has an eating disorder?
Why aren’t we talking about having an eating disorder?
Bad situations can bring out the best in people. Read how the Jian Ghomeshi scandal turned a CBC reporter into a better broadcaster and how my life improved thanks to my eating disorder.
3 strategies to help you overcome painful experiences
Ask Me a Question
- Meredith Healey: My turning point March 14, 2017
- Can you snack and lose weight? March 2, 2017
- Common Weight-Loss Misconception Solution: Advocate for yourself September 30, 2016
- Common Weight-loss Misconception #5: Tomorrow will be different August 31, 2016
- Common Weight-loss Misconception #4: Your weight-loss strategy is right July 9, 2016
- Toronto Wildlife Centre – Get in the experts! June 13, 2013
- Stop grazing! March 29, 2016
- Steel cut oats teach us the basics February 14, 2016
- Eating fat helps you lose weight April 8, 2016
- Lena Dunham’s Food Diary April 17, 2016
Never Miss a Post
This website is dedicated to anybody who has felt separated from their true self because they're preoccupied (a little bit or a lot) by their weight. The 10 Principles support you in reaching and maintaining a healthy weight while you go after all your other goals.
"There's no substitute for life experience"
I came across this quote here:
Educate people with The 10 Principles so they can focus their time, resources and unique potential on their interests and using them to make a difference. I'm passionate about prevention.
I am not a doctor. This is my experience. I'm sharing what I learned because it's the information I was looking for when I was trying to lose weight. I'm passionate about prevention.